Graduate


Skip Navigation


UOU Logo

Top Menu

Total Search


Home > Academics > Graduate

Document Contents

Graduate

Graduate

안전보건학전공

  • Phone : +82-52-052-259-1979
  • Fax : +82-52-052-259-1978
  • Location : The Graduate School (Bldg. #35-206)
Introduction
The objective of this department is to educate specialists only for employees at Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency (KOSHA). The department has been opened since March 2017 as a master degree program. Since March 2018, the department provides a doctoral program as well. For the registered students, 80% of tuition is supported by KOSHA and the rest (20%) is paid by the students.
Educational objectives
The goal of this department is to educate professional and advanced personnel for the KOSHA to prevent safety accidents in industries of Korea. This department consists of instructors at the University of Ulsan, who have enough practical research and industry experiences and teach basic theory and practical examples inherent in occupational safety and health.
Educational content
This department covers overall industrial safety and health issues and industrial safety and health act including mechanical, electrical, chemical, construction, health, and so on. Students should register required courses and submit a thesis for the designated degree.

The administrative responsibility of the content.

By cliking the email below, you can send an e-mail to the person in charge.

Last Modified : Dec 5, 2013
  • Office : UOU International
  • Phone : +82-52-220-5957
  • Staff in Charge : Sean Park

Contents Review

Review the content back to the main content of the current page provides links to allow access.


Contact menu

CONNECT WITH UOU

Address

93 Daehak-ro, Nam-gu,
Ulsan (44610), Korea

Tel

Phone: +82-52-220-5952(~5959)

Fax

Fax: +82-52-224-2061

Email

QUICK LINK

Sitemap menu

CONTENTS

Join us and keep up-to-date on what is happenting around University of Ulsan.

Sitemap


Footer menu

CopyRight

Copyright 2012 University of Ulsan, All Rights Reserved.


Review Navigation